Founded in 2008, LUGPA is the only nonprofit urology trade association in the US, providing robust resources to pursue our mission is to preserve and advance the independent practice of urology.
- Quality: Ensure the cornerstone of our profession by developing high quality products and services that allow member practices to best serve their patients.
- Collaboration: Work together to advance independent urology.
- Innovation: Help create the future of independent urology.
- Integrity: Advocate for and emulate high ethical conduct in all we do.
- Advocacy & Health Policy: Continue to lead advocacy efforts for the independent practice of urology.
- Value-Based Care: Develop and distribute timely and practical information for independent urology practices to be successful.
- Practice Management & Benchmarking: Provide accurate and relevant practice management information urology groups, including opportunities to participate in operational and financial benchmarking.
- Leadership Development: Lead training and development opportunities for physicians and administrators.