LUGPA is the only nonprofit urology trade association in the US. Since its founding in 2008, LUGPA has earned national recognition in the pursuit of our mission: to preserve and advance the independent practice of urology while demonstrating quality and value to patients, vendors, third-party payors, legislators and regulatory agencies. The robust resources we provide help our member groups to meet the challenges of independent practice in today’s rapidly changing healthcare marketplace.
- Quality: Ensure the cornerstone of our profession by developing high quality products and services that allow member practices to best serve their patients.
- Collaboration: Work together to advance independent urology.
- Innovation: Help create the future of independent urology.
- Integrity: Advocate for and emulate high ethical conduct in all we do.
- Advocacy & Health Policy: Continue to lead advocacy efforts for the independent practice of urology.
- Value-Based Care: Develop and distribute timely and practical information for independent urology practices to be successful.
- Practice Management & Benchmarking: Provide accurate and relevant practice management information urology groups, including opportunities to participate in operational and financial benchmarking.
- Leadership Development: Lead training and development opportunities for physicians and administrators.