Acquire actionable techniques and insight to enhance your integrated urology practice.
Delivering high-quality care is the goal of every independent urology practice. Yet, measuring and reporting quality measures has become increasingly more challenging in the emerging value-based market. This meeting will provide a forum to strengthen your knowledge, help you understand how quality is defined, measured and reported, and deliver proven methods to improve clinical excellence.
A special afternoon breakout session has been specially designed for Operations Managers and Administrative Professionals working at LUGPA member groups
Introduction on quality including how quality is measured and reported
A panel discussion on how to improve your MIPS scores
For Operations Managers and Administrative Staff –
- How to build an effective Call Center:
- Why build one?
- Creating the structure
- Challenges and solutions to operating the center
- What to measure, and why
- Operationalizing New Procedures, Drugs, Treatments and Services
- The panel and participants will actively discuss best practices for launching new procedures, drugs, treatments and services.
- Through this interactive session, attendees will learn:
- How others have successfully added new services lines
- How to measure success after implementation
- Best practices for getting providers to support the service after implementation